Sony/Xperia Unlock Fast (Worldwide All Level Codes) Service
Delivery Time: 3-7 Business Days
Price: $ 17.5
Weekly Submission Monday and Wednesday. Usually done in 24 hours after submission
Unlock any Sony- SonyEricsson Xperia Phones locked to any Network worldwide (NCK LEVEL)
Please do not use this service for Telcel Mexico or any other network provider who delivers his phones with broken GDFS (0 Code Entry Left) or phone which has "too many wrong codes"
* Before Order make sure your phone is not Hardlocked by many wrong codes entered previously,Because in that case codes will Not work and will not be refunded as well.
To check in Xperia X10 which simlock is in, please do:
1. Start up the phone and press the Menu key ( ) and Back key ( ) as follows:
2. Pressing Key Sequences: Menu Back Back Menu Back Menu Menu Back
Note: Please make sure the phone have SIMLOCK when pressing these keys to get into the Service menu.
Also You can check there is counter of wrong code is blocked.
For new Sony and Xperia Phones
Switch on your phone without SIM card Compose *#*#7378423#*#*
Select Service Info and then Simlock If X is with Network and it is not 0 you can unlock your phone via code
If X is 0 your counter is locked and unlocking via code is not possible.
Alert : Incase the provided unlock code doest not work u need to follow the steps mentioned below
1 : Imei+Model+Network Locked
2 : Video Proof ( Youtube only)
Want to use frequently
How to enter my Unlock Code on SonyEricsson ?
Model : All SonyEricsson
1 - Switch ON your phone without SIM Card,
2 - Press 1 time the left arrow,
3 - Press 2 times the button * ,
4 - Press 1 time the left arrow,
5 - The message "Personalize with MNC2" will appear,
6 - You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
If your phone have a "JOGDIAL" (ex : SonyEricsson K700i) you must press "down arrow" instead of "left arrow" for step 2 & 3. We mean by "Down Arrow" to direct the Jogdial down !
Model : Sony Ericsson Satio and Sony Ericsson Vivaz
1 - Switch ON your phone without a SIM Card
2 - Compose #PW+CODE+1#
(where CODE is the unlock code you are sent by email)
Press the star (*) button repeatedly to make the P, W or + appear
Model : Sony Ericsson X10
1. Put in a sim card from a non accepted network
2. Turn on the phone
3. It will then request for an unlock code
4. Press the unlock code box with your finger and then the number pad will appear at the bottom of screen
5. Input the unlock code
6. Press "UNLOCK" button which is below the unlock code box on screen